Monday, June 28

1st love song

OUR FIRTS LOVE SONG EVER... LOVE IT TILL NOW! N EVER

as i look into your eyes


i see all the reasons why

my life's worth a thousand skies

you're the simplest love i've known

and the purest one i'll own

know you'll never be alone

[chorus:]

my baby you

are the reason i could fly

and 'cause of you

i don't have to wonder why

baby you

there's no more just getting by

you're the reason i feel so alive

though these words i say are true

they still fail to capture you

as mere words can only do

how do i explain that smile

and how it turns my world around

keeping my feet on the ground

[repeat chorus]

i will soothe you if you fall

i'll be right there if you call

you're my greatest love of all

[repeat chorus]

arianna i feel so alive

1 comment:

thanks for ur time dear..