Saturday, August 30

I really love quotes...

  • I don't know why i felt to write in EN- for this post...(might be b'coz i'm in my process to complete my thesis.. huuhuuu.. terbwak2 la tu..)
  • I want to tell about:
  • i'm so obsesssssss in collecting quotes!! especially the love quotes..
  • sometimes quotes make me feel happy....
  • sometimes it make me feel so ambitous...
  • sometimes quotes make me feel down to earth...
  • sometimes it made me feel so confidents...
  • i dun know why am i so sgerate bout quotes...
  • listed down were my favored:
  • "Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."
  • Agik idup agik ngelaban!! (iban language: selagi hidup selagi itu aku berjuang!!)
  • just try to read any qoutes anywhere.. it really fun and intersting.. somtime it make us feel so coolllllll....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for ur time dear..