Tuesday, January 6

LOVE QUOTES...

AKU KAN SUKA LAK BACA QUOTES..as i posted before.. here are some new funny quotes that make me laugh??? uhm...

* Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
* Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.
* What I needed most was to love and to be loved, eager to be caught. Happily I wrapped those painful bonds around me; and sure enough, I would be lashed with the red-hot pokers or jealousy, by suspicions and fear, by burst of anger and quarrels.
* If rain drops were kisses,I could send you showers. if hugs were seas i send you oceans. and if love was a person i send you me!!
* I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for ur time dear..