Monday, June 6

Daddy, how was I born?

Daddy, how was I born?

A little
boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy
how was
I born ?'  

The father answers,

'Well, son, I guess one day
you will need to find out anyway! 
Your Mom and  I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.  
Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom  and we met at a cyber-cafe.  We sneaked into  a secluded room, and googled each other.  
There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.  
As soon as I was ready to uploadwe discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button ,  
nine months later a little
Pop-Up appeared that said:  






 







Scroll down...You'll love this ........













'You got Male! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for ur time dear..